- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ⅔ cup Everyday Cocoa Whey Coffee
- ½ cup unsweetened apple juice
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Optional: add nuts and seeds
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, cocoa nibs and coconut. Add optional nuts and seeds if using
- Heat the protein powder, apple juice, syrup, coconut oil and salt in a medium saucepan, whisk until mixture is just beginning to bubble. Add vanilla.
- Pour heated liquid over oats, cocoa nibs and coconut mixture. Mix to combine
- Spread on prepared baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven for 42-45 minutes