- 3 tablespoons of popcorn kernels (non-GMO white kernels)
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 24g or 1 scoop of Cocoa Elite Complete Body Recovery Protein
- 1 tablespoon semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a large saucepan (one with a lid) on a medium high heat.
- Add the popcorn kernels.
- Put on the lid and continue to cook, shaking the pot occasionally, until the popping slows.
- Remove from heat and immediately add cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- Stir thoroughly and add a dash of sea salt to finish.